The provisional conference agenda can be accessed online here. Please note that the conference program is still subject to change and updates.
To plan your participation in IAMO Forum 2022, registered participants can use the conference agenda in their ConfTool account. You can also view the conference agenda on your phone and tablet. WLAN access will be available during the conference at IAMO.
All sessions in the Lecture Hall and Conference Room I will be offered as hybrid sessions. Please see the program overview below for more information on which sessions will be held in a hybrid format. Registered participants who are logged into their ConfTool account will find the session links for online participation in the conference agenda one hour before the start of the conference.
Online participants are advised to familiarise themselves with our online tool MLUConf before the conference. Here you can find more information.
The conference program can be downloaded as Pdf here.
Please note: The conference program may be subject to change at any time up to IAMO Forum 2022.
Day 1. Effects of current and past global crises on agriculture and rural households
- Effects of COVID-19 on agricultural production, trade, food security, and rural households
- Trade and food security in (post)pandemic times
- Resilience of farms and rural households
- Innovations and risk management in agriculture
- Livelihood strategies in the face of multiple shocks
Day 2. Policy interventions and lessons from past global crises to enhance resilience
- Special Session: Effects of the war in Ukraine
- Post-crises rural livelihoods
- Pro-resilient digitisation and cooperation
- Analyses of agricultural policies
Day 3. Bridging science, policy development and international cooperation
- Conceptual perspectives on resilience
- Post-pandemic strategies of international donors and development agencies